- high-performing electric UAV which has been designed to flexibly, quickly, and safely integrate different sensors in order to meet the needs of a variety of applications.
- Integrates with iBase – an entry level GNSS reference station. It automatically logs GNSS reference measurements on the ground to a file on a micro SD card. This file enables QBase3D to do PPK processing of the data collected in flight, to reach the data geotagging relative precision of down to 2-5 cm (in respect to the point where the iBase antenna is placed).
- Remote controller has a clean layout without confusing switches and levers. The Tron F90+ and the remote controller work together seamlessly to get your job done automatically, while still providing emergency override capabilities.
- Thanks to Quantum’s sophisticated VTOL design, your investment is never in danger due to a flawed hand launch or a rough belly landing.
- Longest flight time in class – the carbon fiber composite structure and extended wing span of 3.5 m (11.5 ft) enable the Tron to fly longer and in even stronger wind conditions than would be possible with any other electric UAV carrying the same payload.
- The Tron F90+ has a 2-kg (4.4-pound) payload capacity for large sensor capabilities. Tron’s payload bay offers enough room to accommodate many types of sensors and allows you to gather massive amounts of data in less time.
- Combining eVTOL and fixed wing capabilities into an easy to use system gives you flexible operating areas and the ability to map larger areas than has ever been possible with conventional multicopters.
- The Tron F90+’s robust and shock-absorbing cargo compartment is able to securely accommodate even the most fragile payload, up to 2 kg (4.4 pounds).
- Tron F90+ UAV
- PPK – allows you to reduce typical GNSS geotagging errors of several meters down to 2-5 cm via auxiliary GNSS data collection in flight.
- Live-Air-Traffic – automatically integrate the Live-Air-Traffic-Info into QBase when pingUSB is connected. pingUSB is the world’s smallest, lightest and most affordable USB dual-band ADS-B receiver. It provides high-quality tracking data for use with software such as Virtual Radar Server and services including ADS-B Exchange.
- iBase – reference GNSS station, allows for the relative (and at externally georeferenced points absolute) geotagging precision of aforementioned PPK quality via logging the GNSS reference measurements on the ground to later use them in QBase flight data post-processing.
- QBase (Ground Control Station) – Mission planning software, runs on any Windows PC/Laptop.
- 3D Planning, Corridor Planning, Live-Air-Traffic, Resume Mission
- Remote Controller (RC)
- Battery Pack + Battery Charger
- Rugged Transport Case
- Warranty (1 year)
- Technical Support
|Max. Take-off Weight:
||13.5kg (29.76 lbs)
|Max. Flight Time:
|Max. Range = Area
|100 km = 1500 ha**
|Command and Control Range (Long Range)
|5 – 7.5 km*** (3.1 – 4.7 mi)
|2kg (4.4 lbs)
|Optimal Cruise Speed
|18 m/s (35 kn)
|Wind Resistance (ground wind)
|8.5 m/s (16.5 kn)
|Wind Tolerance (in cruise flight)
||up to 12 m/s (23.3 kn)
|0°C to 35°C
(32°F to 95°F)
||3.5 m (11.48 ft)
|Transport Case Dimensions
|1775 x 325 x 428 mm
(70 x 13 x 17 inch)
* export permission required
** Lidar Surveyor Ultra
*** under optimal conditions